terça-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2008

Hi there ! Sorry for such a long time for a new post ...

Well, as promised here are some pictures of Silk , my beloved home village ! Here is the low town , a place near to its gate .




Here is an overview of the low town ...you can see some shops, a tea house , the red district area , a square , etc ...worth a visit .
















Here is the path to the upper town , the way to reach residential area and the meditation/contemplation one among other spots ....beautiful , isnt it?





Awww , how this meditation area is a mix of relaxing and intriguing , check that big house abandoned ...... somehow a decadency is the word that pops up to my mind , well..thats me , come check and take your own conclusions .




Residential Area ....where moi lives , a very calm and no lag place, my rl is so stressfull that I had to live in a place like this at least in my second life . Hope neighbors dont get mad at me for picturing their houses .















Aha , the market !! Great stuff and for reasonable prices , if your house needs and asian touch, thats the place to go.
















And finally , the temple and the peak .....a great place to explore, dont miss any bit !

















Thats it folks , see you next time !

xx

Nenhum comentário: